Abnormal Trading Activities Policy
Any break-down, bugs, and delay of computers, network and quoting systems may result in the platform not accurately providing the real-time market quotes. For the sake of fairness and clients’ interest, we do not accept anyone who takes advantage of the loopholes and break-down of the platform nor make use of any third parties’ software (plugin) to trade.
1. Abnormal trading activities may send bulk toxic data to the trading platform, affecting stability of the platform and its real-time quoting.
2. The Money Laundering Ordinance in Australia and HongKong and have numerous restrictions over money transfer in form of frequent short-term deposit and withdrawal in the trade account. It is probable that these trade accounts may have breached the aforesaid Ordinance, and in case where there is relevant Authority requesting for investigation, we will, at the best of our knowledge, cooperate with the relevant Authority.
Definition of abnormal trading activities：
1. We will perform random inspections over trade accounts relating to the recent and past trading transactions based on the volume and the number of trades. Where 30% – 50% of the total trades with holding period less than 3 minutes, this trade account will be subject to supervision, and probably lasting for one week.
2. Where there are 30% of the total trades with holding period less than 3 minutes, this is deemed as abnormal trading activities.
3. Where there are 30% of the total trades relating to hedged positions less than 3 minutes, this is deemed as abnormal trading activities.
4. Where there are unusually frequent trades in an exceptional amount, for example, instantaneously turning the order quantity from 0.1 lot and 0.5 lot to 5 lots and 10 lots, this is deemed as abnormal trading activities.
Measures against abnormal trading activities：
1. During supervision when there are trade losses which exceed 20% of the original principal or above, the net balance will be returned.
2. During supervision when there are trade losses which fall below 20% of the original principal, there will be a 15% administration charge based on the deposit amount. The net balance, after deducting the administration charge, will be returned.
3. During supervision when there are trade profits, in addition to the aforesaid 15% administration charge, all profits will be forfeited. The net balance, after deducting the administration charge, will be returned.
4. All trade accounts with abnormal trading activities will be suspended.
The list of above definition is not exhaustive. Where there are abnormal trading activities falling outside the above definitions, the accounts will be subject to further supervision which extend to 90 days. We reserve the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
To conclude, abnormal trading activities impair the stability of the platform and disrupt normal investing activities. Therefore, abnormal trading activities are strictly prohibited. We will do our best to maintain the stability and security of the platform for the sake of our clients’ interests.
*The rules above can be adjusted without further notices.
Warnings on abnormal trading activities：
1. We have a professional team closely monitoring abnormal trading activities.
2. With robust development in information technology, abnormal trading activities are easily detectable and wrong judgment merely exists.
3. Investors involving abnormal trading activities will be heavily punished as platform instability may affect normal trading activities of other investors.
4. To maintain our reputation we will work closely with our industry, sharing the list of investors involving abnormal trading activities.
In conclusion, we are welcome for all the investors to have any trading activites. We hope to provide a convenient and flexible trading platform to investors. Please be reminded that our patience and services are only for those investors with normal trading activities. Abnormal trading activities would never be accepted and would be given criminal sanctions.